What does hemorrhoids feel of look like?

JrIsMyWORLD

Asked by JrIsMyWORLD at 11:29 AM on May. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Owie
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 11:57 AM on May. 20, 2011

• They can vary in how bad they are but they're usually felt like one or more pea size bumps around the anus. It can take some time wiping up well after the toilet as they create extra creases. They can split, leading to bleeding (normally harmless short liven) and itch too in varying degrees. If they are are minor to moderate they can sometimes disappear on their own or with some treatments. Surgery is an option for severe hemorrhoids.
    quiescence

Answer by quiescence at 1:33 PM on May. 20, 2011

• They feel like your ass is on fire....have you ever eaten too many hot cheetos or anything else spicy and when you had to go to the bathroom it felt like you were going to die??? Yeah well hemorroids feel like that ALL THE TIME! I just got over a wicked case and it was like Hot Cheeto Butt ALL DAY for 5 days!
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 1:37 PM on May. 20, 2011

• mine were mild (I ended up with a C-section so never had to push) so they only hurt when I had to go to the bathroom... those little wipe things work pretty well
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 1:44 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Trust me if you have them, you'll know it.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 1:49 PM on May. 20, 2011