Haters

Why do some women get so jealous, they think because im young and succesful, everything had to be given to me. Like because i live in a huge house on the north shore and have a$50,000 car, I am a spoiled rich kid. My dad was a construction worker and I never had any money growing up for any luxury items. Why is it so hard to believe that my husband and I worked hard to get where we are?

G37chick

Asked by G37chick at 11:31 AM on May. 20, 2011 in General Parenting

• I don't know...but congrats on what you have achieved!
    BetcCarter

Answer by BetcCarter at 11:31 AM on May. 20, 2011

• Jealousy isn't about how they feel about you. It's about how they feel about themselves so don't sweat it. Congrats on doing well

Answer by admckenzie at 11:33 AM on May. 20, 2011

• maybe they arent jealous but hate because a lot of people that brag about what they have are stuck up snobs!! .. not saying you are! not trying to offend you.
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 11:33 AM on May. 20, 2011

• This sounds more like a post to brag about what you have, just my opinion. My husband and I also worked hard to get where we are, but I dont feel the need to brag about it on the internet...
    Mikayla_lynn

Answer by Mikayla_lynn at 11:34 AM on May. 20, 2011

• Sounds like what my family calls "new money" to me.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:34 AM on May. 20, 2011

• who cares what they think. Any friends in ur life should love u for u & shouldnt care about your $$.
    And you need to only care about how you feel about your life & success.
    MommaTasha1003

Answer by MommaTasha1003 at 11:35 AM on May. 20, 2011

• Because it is easier to default to the negative. Just keep up the hard work and realize opinions are just that. You define you.
    sweet11-12

Answer by sweet11-12 at 11:36 AM on May. 20, 2011

• And we had to know how much u spent on your car, right?
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:38 AM on May. 20, 2011

• Maybe because most people with money like to show it off. Just like you did right now. Why is it necessary for you to write what type of house you have and where it's located and the amount your car cost. People aren't jealous of you they are sick of you throwing it in their face. Maybe be a little more humble about it. If you weren't trying to throw your money in our face then your question would of been Why are people jealous of young successful people? but you didn't.
    Eisleysmommy27

Answer by Eisleysmommy27 at 11:39 AM on May. 20, 2011

• I don't think it's your success they hate. It might be flaunting they don't like.
    Dr.Donna

Answer by Dr.Donna at 11:40 AM on May. 20, 2011