Is anyone else super nauseous 24/7?

I am so so miserable. I'm sick day and night. No food tastes, smells or sounds good.
This is my second pregnancy. I was sick all the way through the first one and pray this one won't be so bad, but I'm getting discouraged. I need a nausea buddy...lol.

lvnlife_2003

Asked by lvnlife_2003 at 11:33 AM on May. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• i hear you loud and clear, sweetie!! i was so nausiated with my first, and this one's not promising to be any better. i found that drinking gallons of water helped. a little. lol whine to me, sister, i feel ya!
    AngryBob

Answer by AngryBob at 11:40 AM on May. 20, 2011

• I was like that for the first 4 or 5 months. I basically lived off of ice pops and cucumbers since they were the only things I could keep down. Try and drink as much water as possible if you're vomiting along with the nausea, you dont want to get dehydrated. Hang in there! It'll pass, eventually!
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 11:49 AM on May. 20, 2011

• I feel your pain! With my first two pregnancies I was sick for most of the pregnancy but it was tolerable. This time around I am 18 weeks and I do good to get out of bed most days. I am nauseated all the time and very rarely can I keep anything down. I am currently on Reglan but it only seems to help a little. The doctor is thinking of changing me to zofran soon. Hang in there momma! It will pass eventually :)
    momof2il

Answer by momof2il at 12:16 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I was like that the first few months of this pregnancy, and now that I am at the finish line, I am there again because everything is so packed into my stomach that I can hardly eat. I just keeptrying to remind myself that this is temporary.
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 12:44 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I can think of something gross and gag. Brushing my testy makes me puke 50% of the time but other than I'm ok. Sorry for your luck :(
    Ashleycash

Answer by Ashleycash at 12:55 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Yep... I am miserable too... I can't really hold anything down with this pregnancy(#2)... I am almost six months... they said it would go away but no such luck... it sucks because I am so hungry but I get sick so much... my doctor and the ER said to try unisom... I know sounds strange but it has helped a little... good luck...
    AyamiLove

Answer by AyamiLove at 12:10 AM on May. 21, 2011