Adult Question

My husband has at least 8-10 erections a day, each lasting 1-2 hours. He says they are painful for him sometimes, and tells me the only way he gets any relief is by having sex/oral sex with me. I'm not willing/able to spend all day in the bedroom with him. I really don't think it's normal for a man to have that many erections in one day, but I don't know. I told him to check with his doctor. Does anyone know how many erections are normal for a man to have in one day?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:21 PM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Relationships

• He needs to SEE A DOCTOR. Take him to the ER. Really.

If he's honest, he'll be embarassed but will get the treatment. If he's just pulling a fast one on you, it'll stop.

Alternately...you could get him a blowup doll for th times you wnt to have a headache.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:45 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• How are you both just home all day anyway? He definitely needs to see a doctor about that. Not normal. Unless he's faking it to get more sex..... I mean, I know you can't fake an erection, but he could cause them on purpose.
    My2J.A.P.s

Answer by My2J.A.P.s at 12:25 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• He needs to see a doctor

Answer by gemgem at 12:26 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• We're not home all day - we both work. That's part of the problem. He's really "needy" by the time we both get home and thinks I have all this time after work to deal w/his problems.
    Anonymous

• Are you sure he's not taking viagra?!?!?! That's crazy!
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 12:28 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• i was thinking the same thing kenzies momma
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 12:38 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• me too. I think he's popping the little blue pill

Answer by admckenzie at 12:46 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Every erection doesn't need to end in orgasm- tell him to think of something like an ugly old lady or something & leave you alone! LOL
    Anonymous

• Talk to him about his mother...that should do it.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 1:27 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Men have been using the excuse of " I have a hard on and it hurts unless I have sex" line for decades! Stop falling for it Tell him he isn't getting any "nooky" until he see's a dr. That should cure him, lol...Really if it's a REAL situation a dr should be seen. simple as that.
    Anonymous