Does anyone's husband has a personal account to meet singles? My husband does and I am soo furious. Should I confront him?

He just cancelled his account, but entered a new account to which I don't have the password yet.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:02 AM on Jul. 11, 2008 in Relationships

• Honey, I think you already know this is wrong and you should discuss it with him. I don't believe in private passwords or private accounts of any kind between spouses. There is no reason for it unless someone is trying to hide something. It sounds like your husband has a problem that needs to be addressed and until it gets taken care of, he shouldn't even be on the computer unless you are both together! Speak to your pastor or spiritual leader together as soon as possible. My prayers are with you.
    grandmain2008

Answer by grandmain2008 at 10:19 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• That's strange.. why does he have that? Is he actually looking to maybe cheat on you or is it just for flirting and stuff like that? I would definitely confront him. Honestly I would be highly upset. I hope everything works out ok for you, I can imagine your pain... Good luck
    Juliebee81

Answer by Juliebee81 at 10:07 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• no my man def doesnt, and only a man who wanted to cheat would have one.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:08 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• if you care about your love for one another, you would understand that what he is doing is completely wrong in every aspect and not only confront him about it, but make it stop. he needs to choose what he wants. either to stay married and faithful to you, or to meet singles and possibly cheat on you over some website. be strong girl! if it doesn't work out, there are MANY fish in the sea!! i'm sure you could find one who would think you're enough for him to not want to even think about doing lowsy internet sites!
    agirllikemae

Answer by agirllikemae at 10:11 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• I would'nt put up with it, confront him.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:24 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• dont avoid the truth ask him why he has it and hope he tells the truth about it .
    mommy_of_2_2oo8

Answer by mommy_of_2_2oo8 at 10:45 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• He shouldn't be there.
    Netdiva10

Answer by Netdiva10 at 11:17 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• I would.... that seems a little fishy to me. If you are married, why have an account to meet singles of the opposite sex?
    taracv

Answer by taracv at 11:31 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• my DF was on a whole bunch of singles/dating sites back when we first met....and one of them got him in trouble cuz he was still on it for about 2 weeks after we got together. i confronted him on it, and he deleted them all. he realized that what he had been doing was wrong, and has been trying to make it up to me ever since. you really need to confront you DH on this. this definitely isn't something that you should ignore
    Dark_Princess_2

Answer by Dark_Princess_2 at 11:38 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• Yes this is wrong and you should confront him he is married he should not be on a singles site no questions asked and I would also keep my eyes and ears open who knows if thats the only one do some investigating
    DA_QUEEN

Answer by DA_QUEEN at 12:48 PM on Jul. 11, 2008