How to deal with disappointment?

For all you ladies who have been ttc for awhile deal with the disappointment every month?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:23 PM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Trying to Conceive

• When I was trying to get pregnant with my now 2 year old daughter it took us a year. My only way of dealing with it was I just kept telling myself that it will happen and just kept trying and waiting.
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 12:57 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I have been tttc for almost 4 years now and like the pp said i just keep telling myself that it will happen, I did conceive but had a miscarriage @ 11 weeks, I am still hoping that it happens again soon but as of now I'm back to telling myself that it will happen again, there's nothing else you can really do until it does happen
    Anonymous

• pray and try to do things that don't concern babies!! Thats what i did, I know it's hard, but sometimes it just takes time! GL
    Anonymous

• My DH and I ttc'd for 2 1/2 years, and that was WITH infertility treatments! After every BFN, I treated myself - a mani, pedi or movie, etc. - and then told myself it would happen when it was meant to happen. Good luck!
    patsfan013

Answer by patsfan013 at 7:10 PM on Dec. 7, 2008