Are there any sports bras made for a "F" cup?

I'm finally starting to work out again but it really irritates me that I can never find a decent sports bra that fits a "F" cup. I've tried many sports bras over the years and they don't support me whatsoever. Has anyone had any luck with sports bras made for a large bust? Thanks in advance!

msfila1980

Asked by msfila1980 at 11:57 AM on May. 20, 2011 in Shopping

• They're called ace bandages.
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 11:58 AM on May. 20, 2011

• I just typed in sports bra, cup size F in google shopping and got several results
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 11:58 AM on May. 20, 2011

• Go to bravissimo.com... or Google bravissimo. I just ordered a sports bra from there in a 32GG and LOVE IT!!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 12:01 PM on May. 20, 2011

• BTW - I'm not kidding about the ace bandage. I'm speaking from experience.
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 12:03 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Fig leaves, Athleta (I think).
    CraftingMama

Answer by CraftingMama at 12:08 PM on May. 20, 2011

• i had to go to an actul bra place called zoey in nh they sized me at GG. i was like g?! i figured DD. anyways they were able to help me with a strapless bra i needed ( for a wedding ) but upside now i can wear tanktops that show no bra strap lol and i was able to get a sports bra that holds the ladies in place. downside it cost me about 135.00 for both. but well wroth it. good luck.
    tabbys4

Answer by tabbys4 at 12:21 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I got one from Target and it works great. I am only a DD and the bra works great and holds well. The other thing you can look into is getting a minimizer bra--I heard from a person who shows horses that they hold better than sports bras.
    coala

Answer by coala at 12:25 PM on May. 20, 2011

• The online women's sportswear company Junonia has fantastic athletic wear for women including SERIOUS stop-motion sports bras in cup sizes up to H. http://www.junonia.com/thumb.htm?tl=5&ldid=88&sdid=502&ddl=&RPP=16&Search=&CP=1
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 12:32 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Well, I paid $56 for mine, including shipping from the UK
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 12:34 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Bravissimo.com has a few that have GREAT reviews! I'm a 32FF and I'm going to order one very soon from there (that's where I get all my bras). They also have great customer service. I love Bravissimo and highly recommend them.

Mrs.BAT

Answer by Mrs.BAT at 6:33 PM on May. 31, 2011