HELP...KINDA PERSONAL adult content

my period came on the 16th of may n i stopped bleeding yesterday so my boyfriend n i had sex twice but he didnt cum inside me when we were finished i started bleeding again can i get pregnant??
i am a very young mom n i think i made a mistake n my bf wont wear a condom

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 11:59 AM on May. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• it doesn't sound like you are pregnant to me... you don't usually bleed if you are.
    ALWAYS use birth control if you don't want to get pregnant hon!
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 12:01 PM on May. 20, 2011

• He doesn't have to cum, he can just drip to deposit sperm so yes you can get pregnant
    Anonymous

• Halloween is my favorite holiday.
    ABeaverhausen

Answer by ABeaverhausen at 12:02 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Chances are slim since you just stopped a period. But tell your BF that if he won't wear anything, that he doesn't get sex.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:02 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Oh, and you could have just had residual blood left behind from period
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 12:05 PM on May. 20, 2011

• You tell him "No glove, no love."
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 12:07 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Yea you can get pregnant. I have been told by two different gyno's you can get pregnant even if you are on your period. I actually think that your chances could be HIGH since your uteral lining is fresh at the end of your period. But I am not a doctor, and I am certain this information changes from person to person and really depending on who you ask.
    Have you ever considered female contraceptive? there are spermicidal films that are undetectable to both you and your partner the brand name is called VCF. You may wanna check it out they are very inexpensive and effective and in my opinion a really great alternative to condoms. =) Good luck!
    MsMariaC

Answer by MsMariaC at 12:12 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Depending on the length of your cycle, it is possible to get pregnant at the end of your period. If you and your boyfriend are anti-condom, then you should go to your OB and get some hormonal contraception if you don't care to be pregnant again right now. Until you can get some of those hormones in your body, give your BF a choice . . sex with a condom or no sex at all.

Don't let him pressure you. It is very easy for a man to run away from a pregnancy. They don't care as much because it is really the problem of the woman.
    ImaginationMama

Answer by ImaginationMama at 12:41 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Yes you could get pregnant. Sex is like basketball "You dribble before you shoot" That means before he actually cums, that semen dribbles out inside of you. Sperm (in the right condition) can survive inside you for 5 or even 7 days sometimes. Your bf sounds like a selfish jerk refusing condoms. You never know 100% that he has been faithful always. He could not only get you preg but could give you an STD!!! I would get on the pill, and if you want him to wear a rubber STAND YOUR GROUND!! It's your body, your choice. You can get the really thin ones so he feels it more. I hate men who act like that!!!!! Does he secretly want to get you preg?
    phoenixstar

Answer by phoenixstar at 4:26 PM on May. 20, 2011

• That was 4 days ago. I'm guessing that you weren't quite finished with your period and that is why you had more blood.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 4:57 PM on May. 20, 2011