Oh you've got to be kidding me.

I went for an emergency scan today as I was bleeding a little, it turns out everything's fine but that there is ANOTHER baby. Not just 2, 3. 3 babies. My husband says I'm in shock, but I'm not I'm just weirded out. Really weirded out. They always miss a baby. And when I went for an early scan to check for multiples they found the twins so I relaxed. but no they missed another baby. Okay maybe I am slightly in shock.. Talk to me. I'm still slightly astounded.. Okay this is rambling but yes.. And now I'm panicking because we were going to take on my niece as well who is due two months before, but FOUR babies at once, :| advice. etc please. What would you do? i mean as in call family etc?

haleykarson

Asked by haleykarson at 12:30 PM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Oh...my...God! Girl, I would be freaking out if I were you! How far along are you now they found the third baby? There are special organizations, and even Huggies and Pampers, and etc., that will help you out with multiple births, like send you packs of diapers and formula and etc. Ask your OB about these programs, as a little extra help is better than none. Your OB will probably know better than I do which ones do what, and specifically how they help out.

But at least you know hubby is excited! Lol, I would think mine would walk around like a zombie for a couple days! Haha, he wants a boy so bad, he'd want at least one to be a boy! Well, good luck!!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 2:11 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Maybe this is a dream.. Yeah maybe..
    haleykarson

Answer by haleykarson at 12:31 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• oh wow..sorry i have no clue what kind if advice to give you all i can say is good luck girl you are def gona have your hands full! lol hope all goes well for you and you're family and btw what does hubby have to say about the 3rd baby?
    patientlyw8ing

Answer by patientlyw8ing at 12:33 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Id call family and see what kind of support you can get. Maybe someone can come and stay with you for the first months to try and get you adjusted. If not you might want to look into hiring help not just with the babies but also for around the house.

Answer by gemgem at 12:33 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Hubby is not being practical, hubby has reverted back to childhood and is running around the house whooping, sometimes i want to hit hubby with pan..
    haleykarson

Answer by haleykarson at 12:34 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• i would ask my family for help with 4 babies you need all the help you can get good luck and congrats
    wendy232425

Answer by wendy232425 at 12:34 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Holy crap! Hope there's only 3! I was watching twins, twins, and sextuplets last night on TLC, and their first scan they said three, then it was four, then the next they found all six!
    oliviasmomma09

Answer by oliviasmomma09 at 12:38 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I have 2 other sets of twins and with them they said one baby at the beginning and then as the pregnancy progressed both times they realised there was another one. With my twin pregnancies they were twice as bad! So I hope this one doesn't progress to being 3 times as bad..
    haleykarson

Answer by haleykarson at 12:42 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I have always wanted multiples. then I had my first son, and realized how hard it was with just 1! so that dream didn't last too long. But talk to your family, and ask them to volunteer to come and help, like an aunt come on thursday, cousin on friday, so on. As for baby stuff, I would ask family to chip in and help get things. Diapers, clothes, ect. Good Luck! and congrats!
    Jessica1991

Answer by Jessica1991 at 12:45 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I cannot imagine even having twins, let alone 3 of your own and an extra baby. Good luck!! Maybe you could hire a "nanny" to come in each day or even live with you and help out with chores, errands, shopping, the babies, and to babysit.
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 12:51 PM on Dec. 7, 2008