Sakar 4 in one transmitter. Do you own one? HELP mine won't work :c

so long story short. I bought one a year ago, it stopped working. i got the store to exchange it for a new one but since i exchanged it without a reciept box or paperwork (because i had had it a few months already and THEN it stopped working...) they kept the box and didn't give me any paperwork.

WELL. the one they gave me the second time never worked. i didn't find that out until a few days later when i put it in my car (i wasn't IN my car when i bought it, someone else took me to the store) this was last summer so I'm sure i just got busy so i never bothered to do anything about it.
the company wont do anything about it because i dont have paperwork or purchase info.
i had been using a transmitter i got a LONNNG time ago but the poor thing finally broke totally :P
so now i have no transmitter and i cant afford a new one.

when i plug it into my cigarrette lighter thing and then plug my ipod into it, it charges my ipod so it IS getting power! it has preset stations on the side of it theres like five you can pick from. i've tried ALL of them A MILLION TIMES. ive tried just waiting for it to kick in and nothing ever happens! :/

what should i try? i contacted the company about how i can make it work but haven't heard back from them since i just contacted them a few hours ago so.
just wondering if anyone else had a simliar problem or if anyone has ideas.
thanks!

ElsaSalsaaa

Asked by ElsaSalsaaa at 12:09 PM on May. 20, 2011 in Technology

• ..i asked my geek friends and they suggested you go to the website and enter your model number.. download the device driver. i tried to google a website, tho, and couldn't really find one.. although knowing wth the sakar 4 IS would have helped. so, i'll bump this for you. good luck, mama.
    eatapeach

Answer by eatapeach at 7:26 PM on May. 20, 2011