Bi sexual

Does you dh/so other know that you are bi....if they don't know how do you fight the need to be with a female?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:30 PM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Just for Fun

• I think if youre committed to someone you shouldnt want to be with anyone else, male or female.
    Anonymous

• I agree with the answer above. Bisexual or not, once you fall in love ith someone you shoudln't feel the urge to be with someone else.
    oliviasmomma09

Answer by oliviasmomma09 at 12:40 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Yep, totally agree with the two answers............it doesnt matter if your bi or not...... it's like asking how a man fights the urge to be with another woman when he's already married or a woman with a man.... If youre in the right relationship, there shouldnt be an urge, youre already with the one you want. As for me, I totally love the man im with and have no need for anyone else.
    NATALIESMAMI

Answer by NATALIESMAMI at 1:39 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• ME TOO, I agree with the above answers, but I apply it with being with the opposite sex. If god wanted us gay he would have not created the other sex. Sorry.
    Anonymous

• Well unless you have an open marriage or are swingers....bringing another female in isn't out of the question for everyone:)
    Anonymous