The best Jeans?

I'm a mommy of 3, 3 in 6 years to be exact. I have lost all my prego weight and then some (yay me! LOL), but I have the mommy pooch and the muffin top. I'm down to a size 10 or so but every damn time I put on my jeans I get the stupid muffin and I'm sick of it! So my question is: Have you found a brand of jeans that you LOVE that don't have the muffin and are cute, comfortable and not all the way up your waist? ( I'm not looking for the jeans that come up over the belly button.)
TIA!

Jackie1081

Asked by Jackie1081 at 12:21 PM on May. 20, 2011 in Beauty & Style

• the thing is nothing makes the muffin top go away clothing wise. only toning will get rid of it...if you got jeans that go up to your waist then they would cover the muffin top. that's all i can think of
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 12:25 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I have a pair of Charlotte Russe jeans that don't give me muffin tops, and I'm in a 12, needing to buy a 10! Plus side? They were $14!!!
    matobe

Answer by matobe at 12:26 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Where can I get those jeans matobe??
    Jackie1081

Comment by Jackie1081 (original poster) at 12:29 PM on May. 20, 2011

• whatever fits me :D
    alboston

Answer by alboston at 12:33 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I wear a waist smoother if the pants are restrictive in the waist at all! I like jeans that are just below my belly button -- Nordstrom has some that fit great and do not look like mom jeans -- KUT brand.
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 12:37 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Try Ann Taylor Loft...the rise comes up higher but not so high that they look like "mom" jeans.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 1:09 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Yes. Gap Curvy Jeans.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 10:07 PM on May. 21, 2011