Did I time this right? And did I count my cycle days right?

I am trying to conceive for my first time. I have always been confused on counting my cycles. Do I count as my cycle day 1 on the day I see a spot of blood or when I see actual blood flow?

My last period then was 4/28or 4/29 which follow my question above. I had sex on the 7th, 9th, and 12th of this month. Not sure if I wasto ovulate on 5/12 or 5/13. Are my chances good?

I tried calculating but knowing what cycle to actually confusing me.

spoiledangel89

Asked by spoiledangel89 at 12:34 PM on May. 20, 2011 in Trying to Conceive

• I was always confused by that too and found varying answers when I researched it on the web. so I did what you did and we conceived successfully after 2 months of trying. also, try checking your cervical mucus (I wasn't really good at that but some people say that it is more accurate )
    Good Luck :)
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 12:48 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I could do that...and how should that look?
    spoiledangel89

Comment by spoiledangel89 (original poster) at 12:51 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I count my first day on the day my period begins to flow even if I spot or have a little pink the day before. So, going from 4/29 I figure would be day 1 and 5/12 would be day 14, your ovulation day. So, you sound good to me, now it's just a waiting game.
    BUTTERCUP777

Answer by BUTTERCUP777 at 1:03 PM on May. 20, 2011