HPT ??'s

So yesterday, I went to the drugstore and bought 8 HPTS, 2 clearblue, 2 first response and 6 generic!! I peed in a cup so I could take them all this morning, and one clear blue and one first response said I was pregnant, but the other 6 came out as negative...((well technically 5 because one didn't develop right))

Sooo..am I pregnant or not?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:04 AM on Jul. 11, 2008 in Pregnancy

• YES!! YOUR DEF. PREGNANT. CONGRATS!!! :-D THE TWO THAT CAME UP POSITIVE ARE ONES THAT SHOW A LOT EARLIER THAN OTHERS SO THATS PROBABLY WHY THEY SHOWED UP AND THE OTHERS DIDNT. HAVE YOU BEEN TTC?? WELL YOU CAN MSG ME IF YOU LIKE!!! CONGRATS AGAIN!!! <3
    TwistedMama27

Answer by TwistedMama27 at 10:13 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• The odds of getting a false *positive* are very low, getting TWO false positives - no way. Go see your doctor to confirm. and congrats! :)
    MamaPyratekk

Answer by MamaPyratekk at 10:25 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• sounds like the odds are in the favor of being pregant. go to your dr. and get it confirmed and congrates!!!
    Shannon85

Answer by Shannon85 at 1:19 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• wow I use the one from the dollar tree and they were all correct with my last 3 children
    mzjackie

Answer by mzjackie at 1:36 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• yeah they sound like they were the accurate preg. tests cause I tried a whole bunch [didn't know about first response or clear blue though] and they came out neg. time and time again!
    Tayleina

Answer by Tayleina at 4:35 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• Im just LMAO ...I can't even afford one test hardly much less eight. Isn't that overkill? Congrats on the pregnancy though!
    Anonymous

• Well yea, I guess it's because when I was pregnant with #1 they kept coming up as nothing!! I don't know..maybe I'm peeing wrong!! lol.

but I also wanted to make kinda sure because...well I don't know..yea..it was overkill..I'll admit it..
    Anonymous