Has your cell phone ever "pocket dialed" for you?

My BF overheard a conversation I had with a friend and we got in a major fight over it. Any drama happened with you?

tasches

Asked by tasches at 12:55 PM on May. 20, 2011 in Technology

• All the time. My teenagers tell me my butt called them again. Our baby boy quietly gets our phones and calls people too.
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 12:58 PM on May. 20, 2011

• a friend of mine "butt dialed" me on her 25 anniversary vacation. She and her dh were making out on the hotel bed and handt gotten to take off the pants yet. I got to hear a whole lot of moaning and heavey breathing. It scared me at first , I thought she was hurt or being assaulted, lol. I was screaming into my phone'Wendy??? are you all right?" over and over when she finally heard me and answered, lol she was EMBARASSED!!!!
    shivasgirl

Answer by shivasgirl at 1:06 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Oh all of the time. No drama but a few laughs from me driving down the road singing at the top of my lungs.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 12:57 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Not mine. My dh however....he "pocket dialed" me. I realized hid it when 3 minutes had pass and the only thing I could hear was him walking and the city noises. He was heding to the subway He sais later on. Pocket dialing is a serious problem. LOL
    MMXI

Answer by MMXI at 12:59 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Sorry for the typos I'm texting from my phone.
    MMXI

Answer by MMXI at 1:01 PM on May. 20, 2011

• DH has dialed me and ended up leaving a long long message of him driving around in the car.
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 1:10 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Yes but have never had any drama! But once my 1 yr old got a hold of my cell phone and forwarded a bunch of texts to random people. Had some very confused friends.
    Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 1:15 PM on May. 20, 2011

• No drama here. DH butt dials occasionally at work, but all I ever hear is machinery or someone shouting in spanish. lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 1:23 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I worked at a hotel a few years back and each morning we had a meeting with our managers. One day out no where mu phone called a 1-800 job hotline . (I called them before coming to work) anywhoo it was on speaker when it said, "Thankyou fall calling the job hotline..... it was so freaking embarrassing.
    suzzanna

Answer by suzzanna at 1:30 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Not since I got my touchscreen, since the screen turns off and I have a pattern I have to enter to do anything with it. But with my old phone, I was constantly calling my SO. He was so confused as to why I kept calling him and not saying anything. He finally told me one day(in a totally joking way), "Look, if you're trying to check up on me, calling me so I can see your number on the caller id ain't gonna do it!" lmao After that, I started paying a lot more attention to make sure it wasn't happening.
    wendythewriter

Answer by wendythewriter at 2:44 PM on May. 20, 2011