Deodarant stains on my nice shirts!!!

When I where white or light colored shirts my underarms stains my shirts.Does anyone the best deodarant to use so my shirts will stop staining!?!?!All my nice shirts are now ruined!!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:50 PM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Home & Garden

• All mine do it, I can't ever find a "clear" deoderant. But spray and wash on the armpits gets it out!
    oliviasmomma09

Answer by oliviasmomma09 at 12:51 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I use the Dove deorderant nad never have that problem anymore. It also makes the underarm skin nice and smooth, no shave bumps or anything
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 1:28 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Dove clinical strength is awesome, it's a little more expensive but well worth it!
    sidzwif

Answer by sidzwif at 5:17 PM on Dec. 18, 2008

• There is a product sold online called PitStop it takes out ugly yellowish stains from armpits in 1 wash. You pretreat the stain let it sit for 15 minutes and its gone. Go to www.armpitstianremover.com
    answerme2000

Answer by answerme2000 at 10:14 AM on Nov. 11, 2010