UTI help

Hey there! So I've been experiencing vaginal burn for a while now (I'm 16 weeks pregnant) and my doc said that she didn't see anything abnormal during the vaginal swab or the UTI screen? It really feels like a urinary tract infection, becasue I occasionally get a feeling of urgency when I need to urinate, but then nothing really comes out and it just burns a lot. But I burn ALL the time, not just when urinating. I've been taking AZO Standard to help with the painful urination, per doc's orders, but it still hurts! Has anyone else experienced this?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 12:51 PM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Pregnancy

• It could be from increased blood flow. In my second trimester I got really itchy down there, and i kept going to the doctor swearing I had a yeast infection, but he said it was just increased blood flow.
    oliviasmomma09

Answer by oliviasmomma09 at 12:53 PM on Dec. 7, 2008