"Mommy, Daddy says...

you're having 3 babies, if you do can me and Lissie have one to take to school? We'll take care of it, we promise."

You've gotta love kids. They really do make situations seem funnier..

Anyone been asked a similar question..?

haleykarson

Asked by haleykarson at 1:05 PM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Just for Fun

• About three weeks after my youngest was born his oldest brother said at breakfast one morning "Mommy, I remember now that baies are no fun he only poops and sleeps, lets take him back to the hospital"
    GrnEyedGrandma

Answer by GrnEyedGrandma at 1:25 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Yea when I went to have my 4th child my son who was the baby til then was getting in my mils car and turns and says "Mom Ive changed my mind I dont think you should have a baby after all, lets just go inside and forget about it".

Answer by gemgem at 1:09 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Awww that's so cute!
    haleykarson

Answer by haleykarson at 1:09 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• When we told my youngest, who's 8, that we were going to try to have a baby he said " well i think i would like a sister, i'll fight too much with a brother". His older brother is 11.
    trying2survive

Answer by trying2survive at 1:23 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• just wondering how you answerd that one. that is funny!
    babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 1:23 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I told Kate I'd think about it, she said "owhh that means no, doesn't it?"
    haleykarson

Answer by haleykarson at 1:27 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• My 3 yr old is constantly trying to "trade in" his little brother. He says he was much cuter before he started walking and getting into stuff. He wants a new baby that doesn't mess with his stuff!
    mom2XandZ

Answer by mom2XandZ at 1:42 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• My son was so into his little sister, I never had that problem. My best friend, however has a really cute story:
    She had 3 older boys, then her daughter. The first diaper change at home (the boys hadn't been allowed into the hospital because of rules, so they hadn't seen her yet), the oldest, 5, freaked out and started crying. My friend asked what was wrong, and once he calmed down enough she could understand what he was saying, he said, "Mommy, she's broken and you have to take her back! I didn't even get to play with her!" She asked what he meant, and he explained that she didn't have a "whizzer", so she was broken. It too my friend quite a while to explain to him that girls don't have the same kind of "whizzer" boys do.
    debra_benge

Answer by debra_benge at 4:16 PM on Dec. 7, 2008