does ur husband give u a day off or?

atleast a few hours to yourself SAHM deserves a brake every now and then too!
i get to sleep in a few times a week and my dh watches our son for a few hours.
and i get to go to belly dancing class once a week too. so far i never spent a whole day or night away from my son yet.

momavanessa

Asked by momavanessa at 1:14 PM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Just for Fun

• btw this is my "slepping in time now lol"
    momavanessa

Answer by momavanessa at 1:15 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Yep I get loads of freetime. I dont get it from my dh per say but I have help at home with the kids.

Answer by gemgem at 1:17 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Free time? What's that? I'll have to look into it...........i think I'm getting jipped! LOL!
    TheDiva320

Answer by TheDiva320 at 1:20 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• The only time I ever have "off" is Sunday morning he lets me sleep in. But at about 9:30 that comes to an abrupt end because I am always awoken by hugs and kisses by my little boy around then. My husband always says that he "missed me" and was asking for "mum mum". Its okay. I'll take 9:30!!
    CarieP

Answer by CarieP at 1:21 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Umm NO!!! I was going to take all online classes and than I decided to take one on tuesday nights for a couple of hours. That's my ME time. lol
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 1:28 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• nope no free time I think my free time is during the week when I'm at work
    NATALIESMAMI

Answer by NATALIESMAMI at 1:37 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Dh lets me sleep in about once a month or so... but it never really works because I can still hear the boys and I end up just getting up not long after them anyway. Other than that, no free time at all. I don't know how long it's been since I've been in the house alone or gone somewhere without at least one of the boys!
    mom2XandZ

Answer by mom2XandZ at 1:40 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• The first marriage, when the 3 girls were little..My then hubby gave me all the time I needed to myself. I would leave for the whole weekend, every so often. Boy do I miss those days! Now those girls are teens and I have a 4 yr old with my 2nd hubby. It's like I'm a single parent! He leaves when he wants, the girls have lives. It's me and my son 24/7!!..my only break is in the shower and when I'm sleeping.
    wheresthewayout

Answer by wheresthewayout at 1:47 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• NO NEVER! Well actually he might watch her once every 2 weeks so I can take a shower in peace.
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 1:52 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• He lets me sleep in occasionally. I don't really need time off. Our older child is 8 and at school during the week. Our younger one is 3 and a pretty easy going kid.

Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 1:53 PM on Dec. 7, 2008