Gadget for the truly evil? Want to drive your family or friends crazy?

TV Poltergeist
For the truly evil person, a TV-B-Gone remote that manually turns someone's TV on and off while they are watching just won't do. Stepping up to the TV Poltergeist really drives that prank home because it's a set-it-and-forget-it system. Just hide the unit in the room with the TV and the Poltergeist will turn it on and off in 5- to 20-minute intervals all day, everyday. Naturally, the owner will try to fix or replace the TV to no avail. Eventually their thoughts will probably turn to the paranormal, but an exorcism just won't take. Their only resort now is to flee the house in terror. Scar someone for life for under $5! — ThinkGeek via Nerd Approved

tasches

Asked by tasches at 1:00 PM on May. 20, 2011 in Technology

• will it still work if you unplug the TV though? That's what i would do if it was acting crazy...
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 1:02 PM on May. 20, 2011

• No that you say this. We had a similiar problem. The channels would changed occasionally. DH had some kind of explanation. We've wondered if maybe the tenant on the next apartment was using his TV remote. We'll never know!
    MMXI

Answer by MMXI at 1:05 PM on May. 20, 2011

• hahahaha luv it
    ochsamom

Answer by ochsamom at 1:02 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Thats hilarious. I am going to show it to my son in law. My dd and my son who lives with them are always talking about haunted houses and going ghost hunting. I bet he would do this to them.

Answer by gemgem at 1:03 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Wow, that really IS evil!
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 1:05 PM on May. 20, 2011

• That would be so ANNOYING! lol
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 1:24 PM on May. 20, 2011

• That's a good idea for the lazy couch potatoes!
    SMITxsM2

Answer by SMITxsM2 at 1:29 PM on May. 20, 2011