28 weeeks pregnant and my blood pressures low

I'm 28 weeks pregnant and just went to the doc the other day. My blood pressure was low and I seem to be a bit dehydrated. I don't seem to be hungry either. I've been working on drinking more water but what else can I do?

lisacieslak

Asked by lisacieslak at 1:18 PM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Pregnancy

• Eat more fresh fruits like apples, oranges and the like. They have lots of water in them and good utrition.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:24 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• its normal for your blood pressure to be low sometimes. it changes many times throughout the day. I was dehydrated as well and at the hospital they gave me a cup that is 40 ounces in each cup and filled it with water and they told me to drink it and re fill it and i was fine. just drink water. water is thebest thing so just stick to that. and dont worry about it too much youre fine im sure.
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 1:52 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• You can try gatorade. I find that when I am nauseous, I can't drink water, but I can drink gatorade. and like vbruno says, eat fresh fruits.
    reflect1light

Answer by reflect1light at 3:04 PM on Dec. 7, 2008