Does sex feel mostl y good with the woman on top or bottom?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:02 PM on May. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• both...sex feels good no matter the position
    sdks2011

Answer by sdks2011 at 1:04 PM on May. 20, 2011

• it totally depends... sometimes it feels better one way, other times another...
    How can I tell my husband what I like if I never know what my body is going to want?!? haha
    Anonymous

• depends on you. I never enjoyed it until my husband showed me how to move my body.. now I like it... I still prefer being on the bottom though
    alinker

Answer by alinker at 1:09 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I used to prefer being on the bottom, but on the rare occasion that I am in the mood since ds was born I have NO pleasure unless I'm on top.
    mlivlee

Answer by mlivlee at 1:20 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I prefer on the bottom, I love being on the bottom and being crushed by the guys weight.
    SamJ321

Answer by SamJ321 at 1:28 PM on May. 20, 2011

• i agree with the post above, nothing like having a guy on top of you.
    sleepinglotus

Answer by sleepinglotus at 1:48 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I prefer being on the bottom.
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 1:54 PM on May. 20, 2011

• It depends on your body/sensitivity etc... For me some positions if it goes too deep can be painful, especially if I'm tensed up. If you have issues with things not feeling good or being uncomfortable, try a little more foreplay. Have your guy give you a backrub...it feels good and relaxes your body. I always enjoy sex alot more (no matter what the position) after a nice rubdown with some sensual massage oil. It is easier for me to have the big O on top tho-you have more control!!!
    phoenixstar

Answer by phoenixstar at 4:20 PM on May. 20, 2011

• for me i like it better on my hands and knees cuz h pulls my hair like that. but i like the others also.
    takes_a_village

Answer by takes_a_village at 8:49 PM on May. 20, 2011

• both
    FayMeek

Answer by FayMeek at 1:43 AM on May. 22, 2011