How did your friday morning start?

im determined to have a good day today.. I struggle with being negative and complaining. so my goal is to say something im grateful for everytime i want to complain.. How did your day start today? anything u say to yourself to make it better if its going shitty?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:04 PM on May. 20, 2011 in Just for Fun

• It started out crappy. My daughter kicked me out of my bed at 3am, so I slept on the couch. By 9am its gradually gotten better. I've been cleaning and that helps keep me calm and busy :]
    KrazyKutie

Answer by KrazyKutie at 1:06 PM on May. 20, 2011

• My day started with a breast biopsy, found a nodule on my right breast, so today I did something for myself and intend on spending the rest of the day enjoying it's beauty, and thankful for what I am surrounded with.

Answer by older at 1:08 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Crazy as usual. I too try to be better about things, but.... Dd did not want to get out of bed. She had wacky dress day at school, which took more time. Dh had to get to work earlier, so it left me trying to get two ready and not be late for school. We just did make it! Then rush to the store to grab a couple of things, then get to my hair appt by 9. But, once home it was all ok!
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 1:08 PM on May. 20, 2011

• My hubby is off for the week because of a trip later on this month, so I slept until 12!!!! I feel so rejuventated!
    cailynsmommy626

Answer by cailynsmommy626 at 1:12 PM on May. 20, 2011

• mine started really bad... Morning sicknesses Smh... and me being tired because me and hubby talked on the phone 'til really late.
    SamJ321

Answer by SamJ321 at 1:13 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Hubby decided to take the day off from work and so he turned off our alarm...I overslept by almost 2 hours!!! lol..when I went in my daughters room she told me "Mommy, you took a REALLY long time!" lol...but on the upside..I feel totally refreshed lol
    Lucky209

Answer by Lucky209 at 1:20 PM on May. 20, 2011

• DH woke me up at 4am to tell me he felt sick and go get him some advil. (yeah, he does that!) Turned out he had a low fever so he stayed home. I went into work and took DD to daycare so he's at home asleep and I've got to run errands after my work day ends!
    jmpj8107

Answer by jmpj8107 at 1:46 PM on May. 20, 2011