any Parenting magazine readers around?

If so, what did you think about the vibrator shout out given in November's issue? Pg. 73

(not sure what category this should go in. I put it in Just for Fun but it didn't get any responses)

PROGENITOR

Asked by PROGENITOR at 1:40 PM on Dec. 7, 2008 in General Parenting

• I think the last place that article should have been in was a parenting magazine. It was ad still is TACKY and low class.
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:19 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I used to be a reader but now I subscribe to Family Fun instead.

They had a vibrator ad in there? That is nasty. I'm sorry--seriously, women know where to shop if they want those things...it doesn't need to be plastered everywhere. I let me kids practice with scissors on my magazines when I'm done with them and I sure as heck wouldn't want them coming across THAT!
    ReneeK3

Answer by ReneeK3 at 3:13 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I wrote a letter to the editor about it. I really hope the print it!
    PROGENITOR

Answer by PROGENITOR at 3:13 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• It blew my mind when i turned the page lmao...

I am like OMG!

that is SO not a diaper ad!

But heck...I dont care honestly i didnt give a hell we all see somthing about sex everyday
    online, tv, books, now we can see it in baby magazines, it doesnt bother me ...im not gonna purchase one...
    i hope they DONT do this everytime because a parent mag doesnt need to have vibes in it every issue lol
    LexsiesMommy

Answer by LexsiesMommy at 4:10 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I don't subscribe anymore, but ReneeK3 makes a very good point. Parenting has a lot of kid activities, doesn't it? You can't have kids looking for pictures if one of them is an adult toy!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 5:20 PM on Dec. 7, 2008