Am I in labor?!

Okay this is my 2nd kid and idk if im in labor, yea sounds stupid, but i had back labor with my son and i dont remember what it feels like even though he is only 19 months. im having alot of back pain, some cramping, leaking but idk if it sweat you know cause it hot or maybe urine it doesnt have a smell and its clear and its just enough to get my undies damp.... its like watery like idk clean smelling well it doesnt even have a smell like a water smell idk, and i have a weird pressure like pain like swollen feeling in my vaginal area (not feeling like when you feel with you hand but just a feeling) uhhhg.

lilmamacita92

Asked by lilmamacita92 at 1:15 PM on May. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Go to the hospital and get off CafeMOm!!! :) Good luck!
    cailynsmommy626

Answer by cailynsmommy626 at 1:15 PM on May. 20, 2011

• im waiting for my stupid doctor to call me back, ive been waiting for 30 minutes.
    lilmamacita92

Comment by lilmamacita92 (original poster) at 1:17 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I would call l&d and see what they say. To me that does not really sound like labor and the vaginal discharge sounds normal but I am certainly not a nurse or a doctor.
    Melbornj

Answer by Melbornj at 1:19 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I didn't realize I was on labor w number 2 until a few hours after my water broke (super small tear). I had my Dd 3 hours after labor started- good luck and congratulations
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 1:21 PM on May. 20, 2011

• terrific. Sounds like labor to me! You can try tasting what your leaking. Amnio fluid tastes salty. Urine is nutty and would have at least a little odour. As you are having cramping (ie: labor has started) there's no need to flap. Go to the hospital (or stay at home??? I'd never have a baby in hosp again after my homebirths :) when the contractions are regular and close together (allowing for travelling time). Enjoy! Hope you have a belter of a birth. Hugs!!!!!!!!!!!!
    quiescence

Answer by quiescence at 1:22 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Take yourself to emergency room.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 1:24 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Im having exactly the same things has you... My Doc, told me just to stay calm and go to the hospital if contractions are 5-6 min apart...gud luck to you!!!
    vania_jmz

Answer by vania_jmz at 2:01 PM on May. 20, 2011