How to ride your hubby adult content

I need help. Every time I am on top, I cannot get a good position. It never feels good. Only when he is on top or behind. But I WANT to take charge and give him mind blowing sex. Any tips?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:23 PM on May. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• i rock the hips, as they say....i found i can go much longer and it feels better (for me) doing that than bouncing up and down...so basically sitting on top (you can sit straight up, with hands on his chest for support, or lean forward with hands on bed) and rock the hips forward and backward...another thing i found that's amaaaaazing for both is on top, have his legs straight down next to each other and basically lay on top, with your legs almost closed too- and just move your butt up and down (w/ him inside you)...it's not that hard, and makes it much tighter for him, plus your bodies are pretty much all up against each other....good luck! practice makes perfect :)
    lexi8622

Answer by lexi8622 at 1:32 PM on May. 20, 2011

• have you tried facing his feet while you're on top?
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 1:26 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Have you tried putting your feet on the bed next to his hips instead of leaning on your knees?
    nmmama09

Answer by nmmama09 at 1:43 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Have him sit bolt upright in a straight back chair. Give you better positioning and leverage, deeper penetration, and pouts your tits right in his face ;)
    ObbyDobbie

Answer by ObbyDobbie at 1:26 PM on May. 20, 2011

• kind of a rocking motion I guess so I rub on his pelvis
    elizabiza

Answer by elizabiza at 1:31 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Reverse cowgirl is fun, but I like regular cowgirl as well. lol I am MUCH more partial to me being on bottom, though. Don't know why- just feels much better for me.
    lovingmy4babies

Answer by lovingmy4babies at 1:33 PM on May. 20, 2011

• when im on top i lean forward almost so im laying flat. my hubby loves it
    julie.f

Answer by julie.f at 2:47 PM on May. 20, 2011

• yeah. but it isn't really hitting that spot. When you're on top do you gyrate more or bounce?
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 1:27 PM on May. 20, 2011

• A good one for us is me on top and on my knees then I sort of lie off to the one side of himand can straighten one of my legs out. Doesn't last long this way though! ;)
    quiescence

Answer by quiescence at 1:47 PM on May. 20, 2011

• you can also join my group Married sex for tips.

http://www.cafemom.com/group/1233

btw- this is a great website for position ideas and ratings
    http://www.sexinfo101.com
    notjstasocermom

Answer by notjstasocermom at 3:11 PM on May. 20, 2011