what is the cutest way anyone has told their SO that they were expecting??

krazyash023

Asked by krazyash023 at 1:40 PM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Just for Fun

• "If you ever leave me now you'll have 3 kids to pay child support for."

Ok not really...lol But I'm boring. I just sent him a picture text of the positive pregnancy test.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 6:11 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• We told his parents after we had gone to the doctor and made sure everything was okay. we than emailed them the sonogram. It took them awhile to figure out what was going on. It was pretty funny.
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 1:48 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• When my sister told her husband she was pregnant she bought their youngest a shirt that said "I'm a big brother." It took him a minute but then he got what it was all about.
    little.miss.mom

Answer by little.miss.mom at 1:57 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• On Full House, she made dinner and it was all "baby" items. Baby peas, baby carrots, etc. Then she asked him if he recognized a theme in the meal. I have always wanted to do that, but haven't gotten pregnant again. It may sound corny, but I always thought that was so cute...
    Anonymous

• I didn't tell him a cute way that I was pregnant. But he couldn't get off work to go to the ultrasound when we found out the sex. So after I bought a bunch of pink baby stuff...then wrapped them all in blue and "it's a boy" wrapping paper. haha.
    oliviasmomma09

Answer by oliviasmomma09 at 2:12 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I found out on my hubby's bday, and he wasn't awake yet, so I just ran into the room screaming YOU GOTTA SEE THIS! YOU GOTTA SEE THIS! Lol, then I showed him the pee sticks (I took several). For my mom, I had gotten an ultrasound at 6 wks (it was in May so it worked out good) so I got her a Mother's Day card that said Happy Mother's Day GRANDMA! Lol she just thought I gave her the wrong card until she opened it up and saw the U/S! Then she started crying lol!
    srhmldndo

Answer by srhmldndo at 2:36 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• when i was pregnant w/my son,we didn't know the sex at the time.So when i got home from finding out what it was ,i said well it looks like we'll be carrying out your last name!
    leahc

Answer by leahc at 3:20 PM on Dec. 7, 2008