Can't think of anything for christmas!

Everyone keeps asking me what I want for xmas and the only thing that I really want is to have all of the stuff for the baby, I'm due on Valentines Day so we don't have that long left, everyone is ok with my awnser except for my bf, I've told him that I really don't need anything and I honestly can only think of a new pillow (I've stole most of them for my belly and he should at least one back :) and a yoga mat with a beginners dvd for after the baby is born so I can lose all this weight! Anyways, is the something wrong with the fact I only want baby stuff or is it normal? I'm super confused!

wannabee_mommy

Asked by wannabee_mommy at 1:45 PM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Holidays

• I was the same way in xmas of 07'. I didnt want anything except stuff for daughter that was extra stuff (that we didnt really need) and it didnt work because we already had everything we needed plus lots of extras for her, so everyone still got stuff for me.
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 1:48 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Its normal. I was also due with my last child feb 14th. But people want to buy FOR YOU and thats cool too. I would ask for things you will need while in the hospital. Like a new nursing gown, breastspads (assuming your breastfeeding), water bottles, a robe, slippers, and lotions, soaps, an overnight bag or things like that.

Answer by gemgem at 1:49 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I was exactly the same last year. I think it's because that's all we can think about (our baby). I like the idea about the stuf
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 1:51 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• (sorry baby pushed the button).........

I like the hospital stuff idea. I wish I had thought about that. I didn't have anything for the hospital.
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 1:52 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• It's normal. But that doesn't mean he shouldn't get something just for you. You have to keep yourself in the picture some - even if the focus is all on the baby right now. How about a gift card for a massage or a pedicure? You can deliver with pretty feet!
    3gymnastsmom

Answer by 3gymnastsmom at 7:22 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I think he should get you a Spa day with nothing but pampering YOU. Most places will do a pregnancy massage and have tables wher you belly can hang so you can lay on your tummy, get a facial, mannie & pedi.
    I know it's hard to not just think of your little bundle but for what you're doing you deserve a full day of nothing but spoiling. BY Feb 16(or when you go home) your life is not yours for quite some time.
    Give me SO's email, I'll give him granma's idea for mommy.
    WAganma56

Answer by WAganma56 at 3:23 AM on Dec. 8, 2008