Do you believe tomorrow is JUDGEMENT DAY??

Ok, I am not very religious. I believe in God and that there is a higher power, but I do not belong to any religious orginizations. So I am a little ignorant when it comes to religion or the bible.

I also do not believe in 2012 and the world ending. I also do not believe that tomorrow is judgment day. But I respect any person and their beliefs about this topic.

So, I am not to sure if this is happenening just here is Arizona or all over the place. But lately this church as been putting up billboards all around Phx and surronding cities, the billboards say that May 21, 2011 Tomorrow is Judgement day. On top of that, one of the members frm this particular church went on the news this morning to verify that there will in fact be Judgment tomorrow. He promised that the world will be in distress and that there will be earthquackes and what not.

I find this hard to believe. Especially since he said that the only way to salvation is to visit the church's website. Now, I personally don't believe that you can be saved by visiting a website.

Curious as to what you ladies are thinking. I believe it to just be an advirtisment for the church to recruit new followers and members.

styhmMommy

Asked by styhmMommy at 1:39 PM on May. 20, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• The bible says we don't know when the end of the world will be.
    emmyandlisa

Answer by emmyandlisa at 1:41 PM on May. 20, 2011

• noone knows the day, time nor the hour of when this will happen
    mommy5409

Answer by mommy5409 at 1:44 PM on May. 20, 2011

• No one will know when the rapture will be
    onemellowmom

Answer by onemellowmom at 1:44 PM on May. 20, 2011

• The president of Family Radio is a nut.

Syphon

Answer by Syphon at 1:45 PM on May. 20, 2011

• i read somewhere earlier that this fella has made several predictions before and none of them have come true..i am like you on the subject..do believe in the bible and i am with the other posters that nobody knows when it will be...I wonder how this fella and all of his followers will feel when saturday comes and goes and nothing happens? It would be inbarrassing to me..
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 1:53 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Wait, so does that mean I'm "Saved" because I went and "visited" the website to find out just how looney this "church's" beliefs are? SWEET, here I was getting ready for the Post-Rapture looting party.
    KristiS11384

Answer by KristiS11384 at 1:57 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I have no idea when the end of the world will be and I don't think they do either. As Christians we should be prepared for it anytime. The website probably just gves the basics of what the Bible says to become a Christian. Mainly believe that Jesus is the one and only son of God who died on the cross for everyones sins. I will not be doing anything different tomorrow than I do any other day.
    ria7

Answer by ria7 at 1:58 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I'll be the judge of that come sunday morning as i eat my highly anticipated steak and eggs for breakfast ;)
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 2:22 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Actually, come to think of it, I DO believe tomorrow will be Judgment Day. In a round about way. It is going to be judgment on the idiot that has made this claim (for the second time). He is going to be judged (again) as just another false prophet and a kook.

SpiritedWitch

Answer by SpiritedWitch at 2:59 PM on May. 20, 2011

• dont worry dont listen to this carzy ass man ..... just trust the lord
    avonbuyorsell

Answer by avonbuyorsell at 3:12 PM on May. 20, 2011