If you only had one day to live

what would you fill your day doing?

Liz4Life

Asked by Liz4Life at 1:42 PM on May. 20, 2011 in Just for Fun

• Telling everyone close that I love them and how wonder it was to have all of them in my life, then I would just sit and admire nature.

Answer by older at 1:44 PM on May. 20, 2011

• *wonderful*

Answer by older at 1:45 PM on May. 20, 2011

• i would want to be with my immediate family, telling them how much i love them..spending private time with my husband and talking and playing with my baby as much as possible
    Anonymous

• Asking this question cause tomorrow it's "suppose to be the end of the world"...? I'm not even worrying about it. Even though we really don't like to think about it and hope to live until we're old and could barely walk we could be gone any second, any day in some accident or any of that nature. I just hope and pray to be able to live till I'm old with my husband by my side and watch our kids grow up and make their lives and move on too even though it hurts me cause I would love more than anything to always have them by my side and be babies that I will always be able to carry, but that's not how it is so I just wish to be happy and watch them grow by my side and to never miss any of their smiles.
    Jovanna

Answer by Jovanna at 1:54 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Spending the time with all the ones I love!
    NuMom2Bee

Answer by NuMom2Bee at 2:01 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I'm heading for the movies to see Pirates of the Caribbean 4 just in case it is the last day of living. I might take myself out for dinner, too

Answer by admckenzie at 2:03 PM on May. 20, 2011

• HAHA no thats not why im asking. i forgot about that!
    its cuz i just watched the movie groundhog day 3 times in a row for school stuff
    Pirates Caribbean LOL!
    i think i would go sky diving
    Liz4Life

Comment by Liz4Life (original poster) at 2:17 PM on May. 20, 2011