have you ever or would you ever have a threesome with your husband? if so, is it a fantasy of yours?

and if you want to, do you have any rules or anything?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 10:12 AM on Jul. 11, 2008 in Relationships

• I would not be able to with my husband... Honestly I would feel horrible, it would be too too weird, because I am in love with him and do not want to share him, even for a night, it would kill me just to see him kiss another girl, even if I were kissing her too.. But there are some people who could be totally open to it, I just don't think I ever could. As for a threesome in general, I could do that if I were single and it was purely a sexual thing. Just not if there are feelings involved. Hope this helped.
    Juliebee81

Answer by Juliebee81 at 10:16 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• this may sound bad, but honestly it may be a small fantasy of mine however i know that i would never do it. i am a woman obviously, and i've at times thought it could be fun having a threesome w/ my husband with another woman as well. would i ever do it?? never. have i thought about it?? yes. i'm sure it's normal for you to think about things that you aren't used to doing. but for now i'm extremely comfortable with just him! i'm sure it'll always be that way. besides, i'd probably strangle any woman who was actually trying to make any sort of move on my man!!! haha i'm into manogamy.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:17 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• IF I was single - maybe
    but I'm Married, and to me a Marriage is between just the 2 people and no one else. Threesomes can lead to problems. What IF your Husband or Boyfriend finds the other woman more attractive then you, or loves the sex better with them and they will end up wanting more and more and more. They will end up cheating behind your back! I don't trust it.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:22 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• I have fantasized about that and I think I would do it but my husband's philosphy is: If you'll do it with me, then you'll do it without me, its progessive". also, i read jenna jameson's autobiography and she has said of her personal relationships that threesomes change the relationship and she always wants to but afterward is sick to her stomach. - If Jenna Jameson experiences threesome regret then there must be something there that only hindsight shows. It'll be a no for me. - but yes, I think about it ;)
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 10:38 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• I have done it, and it ruined our marriage. Not a good idea.
    Anonymous

Answer by Anonymous at 11:21 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• i did that when i was in a relationship w/this one guy before, and it ruined everything. i would NEVER do this w/my DF, and fortunatley, he isn't into that anyway
    Dark_Princess_2

Answer by Dark_Princess_2 at 11:39 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• I think about it alot actually. My fiance and I want to do it alot. But I get nervous that he will go to that same girl later and do it on his own. And he feels the same way about me. We both say that we would never do that, but there is no way to know FOR SURE ya know? Anyways...I still want to try it. Maybe with someone we dont know.
    atlantafan06

Answer by atlantafan06 at 11:53 AM on Jul. 11, 2008

• No, I keep my girls and hubby seperate
    kittie1919104

Answer by kittie1919104 at 12:30 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• I would've back when we were dating... but now that we're married w/ children, no.
    crazysocks830

Answer by crazysocks830 at 12:31 PM on Jul. 11, 2008

• In doing something like that or even thinking about it, shows no loyalty, respect, or honesty in a relationship.My fiance wouldn't dare propose something like that. He'd be OUT THE DOOR. Sex is between two people that love each other, You can't love two. So to me, there is no moral in that.
    daisie

Answer by daisie at 12:47 PM on Jul. 11, 2008