How is everyone feeling about this prediction of the world ending tomorrow????

im not sure if i believe it yet but i did get a disaster kit just to be prepared????

mochamom88

Asked by mochamom88 at 1:53 PM on May. 20, 2011 in Religion & Beliefs

• Whatever happens we are ready to accepted.
    MMXI

Answer by MMXI at 1:55 PM on May. 20, 2011

• They're claiming it's the rapture. The bible however, says no man knoweth the day nor the hour and to beware false profits that claim to know the coming of the lord. I'm bewaring my false profits. I doubt it will happen but if it does I know where I'm going. So to me, it doesn't matter either way.
    MamaStuart

Answer by MamaStuart at 1:55 PM on May. 20, 2011

• sleep

dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:00 PM on May. 20, 2011

• sealed lipI just can't do it again.....TOO MANY of these questions. NO COMMENT!!!!

minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 2:03 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I think it's funny.

But if the world ends, how will a disaster kit help you?
    SuperChicken

Answer by SuperChicken at 2:04 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Everyday is the end of the world for some of us.

That is why we should live the best we can and say I love love to our family and friends that we do care about.

And I'm sorry to those we have hurt.
    gammie

Answer by gammie at 2:06 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I'm sorry, OP, but what is a "disaster kit" going to do for you if the world CEASES TO EXIST?! LOL

I'm sure whomever made your disaster kit is happy with the profits you just provided them!! :o)
    LoriKeet

Answer by LoriKeet at 2:26 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Okay..which is it Dec 21, 2012 or tomorrow? I can't possibly be ready for both days.
    yourspecialkid

Answer by yourspecialkid at 2:34 PM on May. 20, 2011

• i agree.... im not sure what a disaster kit will do for you but i have tennis lessons tomorrow that i prepaid for... maybe i should call for a refund?!
    julie.f

Answer by julie.f at 2:35 PM on May. 20, 2011

• well because when the natural disasters start to happen and im sitting in the ruins of everyones (mine included) homes im gonna have foods and flashlights and blankets and ....ect.. while everyone else does not!!!! because thats how they're saying the world is gonna end by natural disasters everywhere ex. floods, earthquakes, and tornado's and all that
    mochamom88

Comment by mochamom88 (original poster) at 2:38 PM on May. 20, 2011