SO's Family Won't Accept Me!

My SO left his wife for me, we were together for a couple of years behind her back had a couple of kids, and he JUST got divorced. My question is, how do I get his family to accept me? They ALL hate me. They see nothing but the woman who wrecked his marriage, I'm just the "other" woman! How do I get them to get over themselves already and accept the fact that I'm the one in his life now???

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 1:59 PM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Relationships

• you dont do anything, its HIS family HE needs to do it. and if they dont want to, then they dont want to. there isnt much you can do if they dont want to accept you. (mine doesnt) but if anything he needs to be the one to say something. but also dont push it so much just be there and be nice and stuff..
    KelsoBabeyy

Answer by KelsoBabeyy at 2:02 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• You're a homewrecker! Give them time. They should be mad at their son too but more than likely they're going to think it was all you. They might not ever like you, considering the circumstances. I would have your SO talk to them if yall really see like yall are going to stay together forever.
    Kenzies_momma

Answer by Kenzies_momma at 2:04 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• You already posted this a few days ago. Didn't like the answers?
    EireLass

Answer by EireLass at 2:06 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• they dont HAVE to accept anything. reading this question you sound like a b*tch
    Anonymous

• If I was his family I wouldnt want anything to do with you either, sorry. Did you say that you had a couple kids with him when he was still married??? huh, I wonder why they hate you?
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 2:10 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Youre the homewrecker. Alot of families wont accept someone who does something like that and its the consequence of your actions. They will either come to accept you being in his life or they wont. Theres not much you can do about it. Personally id never accept you. Id tolerate you. Thats about it.
    Anonymous

• The reason they dont accept you is because youre a homewrecker. Homewreckers cant be trusted. They lie and cheat. You had children with him while he was still married and thats basically as low down and dirty as someone can get in alot of peoples eyes. This is just what happens when you chose to be with a married man. How on earth do you think other women in the family will look at you if you cheated with a married man? Do you think they will run to you and want to be your friend? Sorry I dont mean to sound mean but for me Id never trust you. Most of his family probably knew and accepted his WIFE and will always see her as his WIFE and you as the other woman.

Answer by gemgem at 2:16 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• this is a consequence you just have to deal with.. considering the circumstances...
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 2:16 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• btw what goes around... comes around
    krazyash023

• We already told you the last time you posted this that it will take time.

Answer by admckenzie at 2:17 PM on Dec. 7, 2008