Does anyone here have a great recipe for a pastellon?

I make pastellon by frying sweet plantains, then I season and cook ground beef. Onions, my special sofrito, comino, adobo with 50% less salt, and salsa de tomate. I slice queso del pais and layer everything in a corning wear glass pan and pour three beaten eggs into the mixture. I then put it in the oven for approxinmately 40 minutes, until the eggs are firm, sit it on the counter on a cooling rack, and slice it when cool. I serve this with a salad and a piece of pan sobao. But I would like a new recipe.

Thank you!

Fuego531

Asked by Fuego531 at 2:01 PM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Food & Drink

• This is a Good one.

Pastelon Recipe | Recipezaar

2 posts - 1 author - Last post: Jul 15, 2007

Pastelon Recipe | Recipezaar - Very tasty way of using ripe plantains. This is one of my favorite dishes! Plantains need to be yellow and a ...
    www.recipezaar.com/Pastelon-220749
    vbruno

Answer by vbruno at 2:11 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Try recipezar or cooks.com
    http://www.cooks.com/rec/view/0,1926,151171-224197,00.html

Answer by gemgem at 2:12 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I have no idea what the hell you are talking about but it sounds wonderful lol
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 5:50 PM on Dec. 7, 2008