Creepy Date Stories

What is your creepiest dating stories?

MrsDAP

Asked by MrsDAP at 2:10 PM on May. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• Sorry had to add another one (I've had alot of weirdos in my life!!) I went on a first date with this guy, wasn't super into him but he seemed nice. He picked me up and we were gonna go get drinks. He said he hadn't been home and needed to stop there for something. (we had mutual friends so I was ok with that) He asked me to come in and left me in the living room and went to another room for a few minutes. He came back out wearing a cowboy hat and boots and nothing else!!!!!To top it off he was totally aroused (ewe) I thought he was good looking until he did that suddenly he got really ugly/creepy! I was actually really scared he would try to force me. Didn't have a cell back then and his house was in the country. I went outside and sat in his truck with my seatbelt on. He got the message, got dressed and took me home. That was SCARY/CREEPY. Some guys watch too many pornos and think women like this. DON'T THINK SO!!!
    phoenixstar

Answer by phoenixstar at 4:04 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I had a guy tell me he loved me on the first date then started stalking me..... *shudders* weirdo!
    June_Mama09

Answer by June_Mama09 at 2:12 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Ive posted mine before. I went on a date with this guy. I cant remember if it was a set up or from a dating site its been so long. Anyway he was a nice enough guy but he was down on himself calling himself fat and a loser blah blah. He kept looking at my boobs and commenting on them. I was like uhm alrighty then. I knew I would not see him again I was not interested in someone like that. A couple days later he accused me of not wanting to date him because I didnt like fat guys. He got really weird, like sending me countless messages a day. I finally blocked him but geez, all that from one date. Talk about having issues.

Answer by gemgem at 2:18 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I like this question, lol. My worst date was lunch with a guy who told me exactly how many girls he had been with, trying to brag? And then told me he couldn't have sex when he was drunk because his dick didn't work! Oh my goodness, thanks to guys like that I held out for a real man!
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 2:56 PM on May. 20, 2011

• i met a guy one weekend..we talked for a week and were supposed to go on a date the following weekend..when he got into my car he told me my whole life history name, address, ss num, age, bdate, what school i went to etc..he then made me drive by this house a long way from town..he later told me it was his house but his (recent ex wife) was living in it and that he was not supposed to be riding by..he then makes me drive forever on long back roads..i was so scared he would kill me or worse..i finally told him i had to get back to town my friends were waiting on me..when we got there he was like im an ex cop and i will be watching you..then told me that i better not be seeing any other guys etc bc he was the jealous type..i was like OMG what the heck have i ran up with..when he got out he was walking around my car to tell me by when i almost ran him over trying to get away in the process of telling him he was a pshyco mf'er!!
    jorjiegirl

Answer by jorjiegirl at 2:23 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Years ago I got set up on a blind date (by my MOM!!! She set it up without telling me and guilted me into going) The date was set up for me to go to his place and it was a few weeks before Christmas. We had a couple drinks, there was no attraction on my end, but I didn't want to hurt his feelings because he was nice. He had his place all decorated (tree, lights, the whole 9) And decided to put on a Christmas CD-IT WAS BACKSTREET BOYS!!!! He then got down on one knee in front of me, grabbed my hand and started singing along with the Backstreet boys. He serenaded me through the whole song, and it wasn't a joke. OMG it was so hard not to laugh in his face!!! I went to the bathroom right after, then made an excuse and left!!! I wanted to kill my mom!!
    phoenixstar

Answer by phoenixstar at 3:57 PM on May. 20, 2011

• wow u gave me the chills...lol before i got married i was dating this guy we was sweet for 2months then he started to tell me that i cant do this or that i was like what . then he bought me a phone ok cause at the time i didnt have cell then he was checking my calls and he was hacking my email and myspace account n he was kinda NUTS ..well i borke off n he was checking up on me @ work @ my moms @ stores every where i see his car... beside that his sister was a shireff lol i got pullover by her few times she gave me ticket for speeding i wasnt speeding he call me tell me that i got ticket if i wanted to clear it to to let him know . BS anywaysfew months past i got phone call that he past away ok so . then i call his mama 2 give her the respect his mother told me he wasnt dead. few weeks later he saw me with a bf n he waited he left n he grab me tells me he luvs me all bs he was crazy. that bf become my hubby 1 yr later.
    avonbuyorsell

Answer by avonbuyorsell at 3:57 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Just after getting a divorce, I joined a dating website. I'd emailed this one guy (not seeing a picture) a few times and we'd agreed to go for a drink.

When we met in the parking lot, he was shorter than me (I'm 5'2") and talked in a squeaky voice. We had our drinks (me 1, him 2)... I knew I'd never see this man again.... just did NOT hit it off. I made a mad dash for my car, hoping he'd not try to kiss me or something....

The very next day I get an email from him stating what a wonderful time he had and then proceeded to ask for my bra and panty size.

Gross - he got "blocked" on that dating website very quickly!
    MrsDAP

Comment by MrsDAP (original poster) at 2:14 PM on May. 20, 2011