What u perfer be single or married?

Well i love to be married because it a blessing for me that im married and the lord gave me wonderful hard working man... single well nope my answer is MARRIED!

avonbuyorsell

Asked by avonbuyorsell at 2:15 PM on May. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• the lord gave him to you? you didn't meet him on your own. god just came up to you one day and was like "this is (name)" haha.....i like being married and i still go out and have fun. i don't really prefer either
    momofone725

Answer by momofone725 at 2:18 PM on May. 20, 2011

• :".....would YOU PREFER to ..." is how it is spelled.
    Married.... if I found a really nice guy who doesn't drink or take drugs and earns money is not lazy and NEVER cheats.
    I'm not really looking and I don't expect God will send one to me. LOL. We are all in charge of our lives.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 2:22 PM on May. 20, 2011

• WOW
    Dahis

Answer by Dahis at 2:26 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Sometimes married, sometimes single but I guess most of the time married because that's what I chose. And I believe God "gave" me my husband as well. It's good to appreciate what He gives:)
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 2:53 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Cranky women! Good Lord!

I am not religious, and I AM a teacher...but I won't pick your question apart over answering it!

I have been with someone for 14 years, never married, but much prefer being in our relationship to being single. I wouldn't even know how to start dating at this point, and when I watch my friends wade through the dating pool, I get depressed for them!
    Mom-2-3-Girlz

Answer by Mom-2-3-Girlz at 2:54 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I agree that God gave me my SO, we both had to make the effort to be together and make it work, but God created him and chose for our path's to cross (again). I feel strongly about this, we were highschool sweethearts/first loves, and seperated for 15yrs. We are both Christians and feel as though He had a plan for us to go down our seperate paths to learn and grow as individuals, and then to come back together in love. We are happier than ever, and because we've both had AWEFUL relationships we appreciate each other more. No He didn't literally reach down from heaven and put Sam on my doorstep, but people with faith often believe God has a plan for their life. It's up to us to make it happen but He gives us many gifts. He gave me Sam, and gave me to Sam but we both have to work on the relationship and be faithful or we will squander this gift and lose each other.
    phoenixstar

Answer by phoenixstar at 3:41 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Also wanted to say, not nice to correct someone's spelling. I f'ck up my spelling sometimes too. It doesn't make you sound smarter, it makes you look mean. Lets be supportive of each other and respect each other's belief's. I am a Christian, but I don't push my beliefs on others as if they must believe the same. Just because you don't think people who you love are gifts from God, you should make fun of other people feeling that way. ALOT of people feel that family, friends and loved ones are gifts from God. You don't have to agree.
    phoenixstar

Answer by phoenixstar at 3:48 PM on May. 20, 2011

• thanks @phoenixstar im christain myself... i love the lord with my heart he awesome lord.....
    avonbuyorsell

Comment by avonbuyorsell (original poster) at 4:03 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I agree with you- married!!!! God blessed me with a fantastic, hard-working, responsible, good looking and intelligent man. I am so thankful for him. I had to wait until I was 29 yrs. old...But he was worth the wait...I've got him now. : ) P.S. Men over 35 are far better mates...Good in bed, too. They have a slow hand...
    Ruthmom802

Answer by Ruthmom802 at 6:26 PM on May. 20, 2011