what can I do about finding a job been loooking for the past 8 years. Can anyone give me advice!!

Help me figure out what I should do..

Mom193

Asked by Mom193 at 2:29 PM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Money & Work

• what kind of job are you looking for?
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 2:31 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Looking for 8 yrs? Im sure if you were looking you would have found one somewhere by now. Try McDonalds, Burger King, your local unemployment office, and I dont know maybe daycare in your home? You dont need any exp to do what I just listed.
    Anonymous

• 8 yrs damn well you couldn't of been looking 2 hard it took me like 2 days 2 get a job. its hard 2 say where 2 look with the economy this bad but umm i would look in the paper or go around asking
    Anonymous

• You're not giving us much to go on. What are you looking for? What are YOUR expectations? What are your skills? Have you been on interviews? Have you ASKED why you didn't get the job when you're turned down?

Go to your local employment development department (unemployment) office. They can provide you what you need...go TOMORROW.

Answer by gdiamante at 2:40 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• 8 years??? Your either looking for a job that your not qualified for so look somewhere else or go back to school so you can get the job you want.
    babyfat5

Answer by babyfat5 at 2:43 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Like the other poster said, go to a BK or Mcd's. I was so freaking bored before my last was born and my mother was living with us I just got a part time job at mcd's to get out of the house. Even though they don't pay good it also felt good to have that extra spending money for my kids and I was able to meet some new folks.

Christine0813

Answer by Christine0813 at 2:45 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Let Your Tomorrow Start Today for only $10

Being an Avon Rep. isn't only about
    selling a premier beauty brand-it's about
    taking charge of your life. Be your boss,
    set your own schedule - and get ready to
    make tomorrow's dreams come true today!
    Are you ready to empower your life, create an
    exciting new career, and make more money
    than you ever thought possible? Join the 5
    million Reps worlwide who are
    using Avon's simple, proven process for
    financial and personal success.

Contact me today and start living the life you deserve.
    Terryn2069

Answer by Terryn2069 at 2:52 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I have been in the same boat , about 4 years ago. I am a single mom and I am self-employed.
    It all depends on what type of job you're looking for. If you are in search for a work at home position or opportunity. Here is a link of a great company that has helped me for 4 years , now.

http://www.eyeearn.com/9509203/Signup
    Anonymous

• http://cashformomnme.webs.com/
    There are some traditional work out of home employment and also non traditional errand type income opp. If you like to kick of the new year on track and work for yourself there is a wonderful opportunity at http://www.moreinfo247.com/10481478/EE
    cottonsboys

Answer by cottonsboys at 7:42 AM on Dec. 19, 2008