I think am prego i never spotted while haveing my period..

I had unprotected sex with my boyfriend and he did came inside me we had sex a week my period was do,Ok so a week later i got my period and the first day it was just a spot i really didn't worry about it just so it comes to my 2nd and i wake up and its still spotting later on the day it was normal so was my 3rd day when it came to my 4th day it was coming down heavy like it always does cause i have a heavy period but around 4 my period just stop coming completely then i wake up the next day and nothing threw out the whole day i was in school i would check and nothing was there ok so around 5 pm its spotting aging then around 6pm it started coming down but light then the next day is not coming n its spotting and now is gone. This never happened to me !! am in no birth control pills or anything my periods always been normal i haven't been stressed or anything this month and i never been pregnant.. PLEASE ANSWER AS SOON AS POSSIBLE

April102765

Asked by April102765 at 2:34 PM on May. 20, 2011 in Pregnancy

• Try taking a test, but it sounds like you could be or might be just stressing. GL
    booger14

Answer by booger14 at 4:35 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Anytime You Have Unprotected Sex there is Chance of Pregnancy !
    PrissyT

Answer by PrissyT at 4:45 PM on May. 20, 2011

• TAKE A TEST!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    mykids060911

Answer by mykids060911 at 8:35 PM on May. 20, 2011