Does anyone know of any local jobs during daycare hours?

I am an unemployed only parent of a three year old girl. I live in Cochran, GA near Warner Robins, GA. I have been looking for a job for several months now and have had a hard time finding one. It would be best if the job could fit around daycare hours, since my grandparents are all I have out here I wont have much help with my child outside of daycare and school when PreK starts back up. Thank you for all for any advice you can give me.

DnDaMdLuv

Asked by DnDaMdLuv at 2:35 PM on May. 20, 2011 in Money & Work

• I don't know- but if you are married- then you could try looking for jobs that are opposite shifts as your husband...
    that's what we did for years
    charlotsomtimes

Answer by charlotsomtimes at 2:49 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Thank you charlotsontimes... I am although an only parent, it is just me and my daughter.
    DnDaMdLuv

Comment by DnDaMdLuv (original poster) at 2:58 PM on May. 20, 2011

• try indeed.com for job ads. Also at care.com there are ads for childcare, senior care, pet sitting, housekeeping, etc GL
    whitepeppers

Answer by whitepeppers at 8:05 AM on May. 21, 2011

• There are lots of job hunting tips here:  http://www.cafemom.com/group/102837?ct=live_search

Answer by rkoloms at 1:15 PM on May. 21, 2011

• Have you tried Geico?
    Amber1111

Answer by Amber1111 at 11:19 AM on May. 23, 2011