If you get a coupon from a store (like Khols or DSW, etc) do you go out and use it even if you don't need anything in particular?

In other words, do you shop just because of the coupon?
I have to admit that I do haha

elizabiza

Asked by elizabiza at 2:38 PM on May. 20, 2011 in Shopping

• No, if it isn't something I need or have been wanting I won't buy it just because I have a coupon.
    meooma

Answer by meooma at 2:39 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Nope but I do look thru the ads to see if there is something that I could use for the next season.
    Jademom07

Answer by Jademom07 at 2:40 PM on May. 20, 2011

• No. I usually will ask my mil or my dd if they want it.

Answer by gemgem at 2:41 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Yes I know I do it's just a great deal that you can't pass up and also you get something for your self BONUS :)
    aliciareichle

Answer by aliciareichle at 2:50 PM on May. 20, 2011

• It depends on the coupon, if it is one of the $10 off $10 or more, I always go just to find something.
    Bubbie0809

Answer by Bubbie0809 at 2:53 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Not usually, except Kohls because someone in my family can always use clothes, socks, shoes, ect... plus they have such outstanding deals there! Seriously, i had a coupon for 30% off plus $10 kohls cash one day so i went there just to see what i could find. I found an awesome maternity cardigan sweater (perfect for my freezing cold office) and 2 xmas toy gifts for my kids. The total was under $10!!!!!!! Crazy cheap!
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 3:01 PM on May. 20, 2011

• yes of course have a coupon is a great excuse to go n shop!!
    mommie_of02

Answer by mommie_of02 at 4:26 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I only shop when we need stuff, but while I'm out I'll get more a lot of the time. Gotta love those 30% off from Kohl's. I try to shop the end of season clearances and buy for next year.

JSD24

Answer by JSD24 at 5:15 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Kohl's is the BEST place to shop. I live a little over an hour from the one I shop at, so I only go when I have a coupon. But, I have bought things there without one too, when I am near one or really need something I cannot find anywhere else. I don't use many other store coupons because it seems like everything I want to buy, the coupon excludes it.
    AngieBry

Answer by AngieBry at 7:05 PM on May. 20, 2011

• With Kohl's usually YES because I get these little cards for 10.00 off with no requirements.
    m-avi

Answer by m-avi at 12:05 PM on May. 21, 2011