How do i find ..?!!?!?!

my son was 3 in march. i would like to find a group or something, That doesn't cost money.. if it does cheap. where or how do i look for these things for my child. He loves to play with other kids. we don't have any neighbers that have kids. so its kinda ...
we go to parks but i am not going to just walk up to a mom and say hey we should get to gether!! Help me Please!!

My son is also in a christian day care. and the other kids. in his child care. don't see eachother out of day care.

Mrs.Ro

Asked by Mrs.Ro at 2:50 PM on May. 20, 2011 in Preschoolers (3-4)

• Have you aske one of the other mothers at his daycare if you guys could have a playdate? A lot of mothers are wishing for the same things you are and just dont ask for whatever reason! Try it !
    BaileysMom476

Answer by BaileysMom476 at 3:34 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Not sure where u live but we have MOMS club which is support for SAHM, they are a national organization. Also, MOPS and Mother and More.
    nepenthe429

Answer by nepenthe429 at 4:00 PM on May. 20, 2011

• you could check Meet Up . . . http://www.meetup.com/find/ All kinds of groups on there, maybe there's one that's playgroup centered.
    nepenthe429

Answer by nepenthe429 at 7:51 PM on May. 20, 2011

• In a lot of cities there are family resource centers that offer classes like the one you are looking for. We were in one for awhile.
    bloomsr

Answer by bloomsr at 9:10 PM on May. 20, 2011

• ask your local school also the library usually offers reading time for all ages
    Christmaslver68

Answer by Christmaslver68 at 6:18 PM on May. 21, 2011

• My son just turned 4 and also loves to play with other kids. We just spend a lot of time at the playground where he'll almost always find another child to play with! If you go to the same playgrounds regularly, you may very well find yourself connecting up with other moms.
    momofryan07

Answer by momofryan07 at 4:14 PM on May. 22, 2011