whats the sweetest thing ur hubby has ever done for you?

butterscotch297

Asked by butterscotch297 at 2:37 PM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Well, we met in a bar and a few years later they tore the bar down to make way for a shopping center. Well, my dh went up to the site before they bulldozed it and asked for one of the benches inside. It was the bench we used to sit and drink at because it was next to our favorite pool table. It also had the name of the bar painted on the back of it...he asked if he could have it and they said, sure...so he brought it home to me. Weird, huh? I thought it was cute! LOL!
    mizkaye

Answer by mizkaye at 6:28 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• this morning he woke me up by giving me a foot message =D but it turns out he just wanted sex. hahha
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 2:41 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• oh man... one time I woke up after he had left for work and he put little sticky notes around the house for me like on the mirror and said I love the way you look, on the closet said I love the way you dress, on the stove said I love the way you cook... etc. I still have the sticky notes. (kept them because they were so sweet... I wish he would always do that though. lol
    augustmommy08

Answer by augustmommy08 at 2:59 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• awww that is so sweet augustmommy08
    butterscotch297

Answer by butterscotch297 at 3:03 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• heres something cute he did... on our wedding day he bought me roses and had someone give them to me when i was getting ready with a note say I LOVE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!
    krazyash023

Answer by krazyash023 at 3:07 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• he tells me im beautiful everyday even when were mad at each other
    symle456

Answer by symle456 at 3:37 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• He does the vaccuming. LOL!

Answer by Bmat at 3:41 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• My son and I went to Radio City with his parents. Said he did not want to go. When I got home he made a nativity set with a homemade wreath. It was so so sweet.........
    jareda69

Answer by jareda69 at 3:45 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I honestly can't just name one thing. In all honesty, my husband is the most thoughtful, sweet understanding men I've ever known. I think the sweetest is that I'm less than perfect but he always easily forgives me and never holds it against me.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 6:09 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• He finally agreed to move out of California. Now, I stay home and he works (he was a SAHD while I worked) and I'm soooooooo happy. Yay hubby!
    Pnukey

Answer by Pnukey at 6:59 PM on Dec. 7, 2008