Do you perfer water or pop?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:58 PM on May. 20, 2011 in Health

• ice water with a slice of lemon or lime....
    MizLee

Answer by MizLee at 1:21 AM on May. 21, 2011

• margarita time

dullscissors

Answer by dullscissors at 2:59 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I always drink water- with a glass of wine or beer once a day. Pop or soda is sooooooooo bad for you either diet or regular. Here is why ( in case you wanted to know). All soda has phosphoric acid in it - that is what makes it bubbly. When that acid enters your body, your body says "WHOA" I don't like this acid- I can't do my normal functions bathed in this acid. DO something QUICK. So the body, takes calcium from your bones and teeth to neutralize this acid so that it can go back to working like it should. If this neutralization process ( removing calcium from your bone) continues then eventually - in a few years- maybe even less than 10 years, you will develop soft bones and osteoporosis. You will break your bones very easily. This is something that happened frequently to old ladies- now it is happening to young people. I know- I work in the Emergency Room as a nurse.
    Rota

Answer by Rota at 3:10 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Pop, of course! lol @ pop... i grew up in the midwest but i haven't heard it called "pop" in forever!
    Mel_in_PHX

Answer by Mel_in_PHX at 3:02 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I prefer water and pop as a very occasional treat with pizza or parties. I have major guilt over drinking pop so it's not fun to drink it.
    Philly247

Answer by Philly247 at 3:04 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Pop, more specifically Coca Cola. I'm from the midwest too and hadn't heard someone call it pop in who knows how long.
    GomezMami2908

Answer by GomezMami2908 at 3:15 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Water :)
    liss05

Answer by liss05 at 5:22 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I haven't had pop in many years I gave it up about 10 years ago. I drink water or Iced Tea
    Moms_Angels1960

Answer by Moms_Angels1960 at 6:01 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Water. I don't drink soda.
    JulieJacobKyle

Answer by JulieJacobKyle at 6:07 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I love both but gotta slow down on the caffiene now that I'm pregnant!
    justme782

Answer by justme782 at 7:05 PM on May. 20, 2011