What is the best way too...

Train a dh?

I thought this would be interesting, lol

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:43 PM on May. 20, 2011 in Just for Fun

• I think its really very basic. Men are basic, they don't get our mind games, lol. What most men understand is praise and appreciation when they do something right. They keep doing it.

One morning my DH had emptied the dishwasher before he left for work, when I opened the dishwasher later that morning with dread expecting to have to unload it before doing the breakfast dishes and found it was EMPTY and ready to go, I let him know how great it was. I told him that opening that finding an empty dishwasher made my entire day. I'd say that now 4 out of 5 days of the work week I wake up to an empty dishwaser =) Its really that simple.
    gramsmom

Answer by gramsmom at 3:50 PM on May. 20, 2011

• You do this right at the beginning of the relationship, slowly!!!! so he won't notice!!! for instance mine all of a sudden after marriage, he didn't want to see me go out in skimpy outfits, and many times told me to take them off before going somewhere, I refused each and every time, until he realized he could not tell me what to wear, specially when he met me wearing these types of clothes....

Answer by older at 3:51 PM on May. 20, 2011

• As far as cleaning house, he is very particular and thinks he can do it all better, so I agree and tell him to carry on.......

Answer by older at 3:53 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Shock collar.
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 5:08 PM on May. 20, 2011