Weight loss pills....(that work)

Ladys I work 7 days a week from 8 am until 9 pm I work in an office sitting on my butt all day and I have NO time for working out is there any pills that work for people like me?? Thanks!!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 3:56 PM on May. 20, 2011 in Diet & Fitness

• I tried taking Lipo6 Black but it makes me too jittery and sick at my stomach.
    IamErin-K.

Answer by IamErin-K. at 5:13 PM on May. 20, 2011

• anyone would lose weight on 500 a day, but you can't live the rest of your life like that!
    peanutsmommy1

Answer by peanutsmommy1 at 5:25 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Have you tried that Healthy Trim? It didn't work for me but it sounds like it does for some people
    It made me edgy and angry
    maxsmom11807

Answer by maxsmom11807 at 4:00 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I've used Jullian Michaels works pretty well especially paired with the detox jump start.
    musicspeak4me

Answer by musicspeak4me at 4:02 PM on May. 20, 2011

• There are office workouts bring yourself some five pound weights and use your chair the exercise takes 30 minutes its mostly squats, arm exercises and a brisk walk around the office and if you have stairs use them .
    pinkdragon36

Answer by pinkdragon36 at 4:18 PM on May. 20, 2011

• My stepmom did the HCG diet and lost over 50 in 30 days and has kept it off, i do a workout called ZUMBA FITNESS and eat better and have lost 45lbs in 4 months, PM me if you want before and mid way through pics :)
    Kambrosino07

Answer by Kambrosino07 at 4:21 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I take phentermine. It is prescribed by my doctor and i have been doing really good on it and sticking to my weight watchers. I have lost 4 lbs since monday. Granted most of it is probably water weight. Still the number is going down. The hcg is good if you can stick to the 500 calories a day. i know a lady who does it and she has lost tons of weight in no time at all.
    jaceyrayesmom

Answer by jaceyrayesmom at 5:13 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I started taking phentermine prescribed my my doctor. I exercise every day and stay on a 1400 kcal diet plan. I have lost 10 lbs in 2 weeks.
    myfamilymylife1

Answer by myfamilymylife1 at 5:39 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Well I'm seriously looking into the hcg diet because of the low cal and the hcg make your body NOT go into starvation mode (or that's what I've been told). If anyone has been on this please share info!!
    Anonymous

Comment by Anonymous (original poster) at 10:49 PM on May. 20, 2011

• The HCG diet is just another fad diet. Your body DOES go into starvation mode!!! Try an eating plan you can stick with for the rest of your life, if you have any desire to keep the weight off. There's no pill you'll take forever. I've lost over 60 lbs so far primarily through eating clean. It's all about small frequent meals and eating the right foods, not limiting yourself or doing some bizarre thing for a short time. I'd highly recommend it. Some exercise on you lunch break would likely do you some good, even if it's a 15 minute walk around the block. Good luck!!
    musicpisces

Answer by musicpisces at 3:04 AM on May. 21, 2011