Has anyone experianced a lack of sex while co-sleeping? (not a co-sleeping debate!) adult content

Me and the boyfriend haven't been intimate for quite a long time (I won't say because it's a REALLLLLY long time!) We truly believe co-sleeping has been a great choice for us but it leaves no time for us to be alone. Is it just us or is this normal?

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:14 PM on May. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• It was one of the many perks of co-sleeping for me :D
    staciandababy

Answer by staciandababy at 4:15 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Your bed isn't the only place to get your groove on, and you don't have to wait until bedtime :)
    UpSheRises

Answer by UpSheRises at 4:18 PM on May. 20, 2011

• We handled it by letting the kid take a nap someplace other than the bed, and doing it then.
    Fistandantalus

Answer by Fistandantalus at 4:33 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I believe that your Marriage ( and sex life) comes FIRST and kids second. That means that co-sleeping is not a good thing. How can your marriage and your DH come first with a baby in your bed??? That is ridiculous. The baby will be JUST FINE in his own crib!
    All three of my kids were sleeping in cribs at one month. They were happy and well-rested.
    minnesotanice

Answer by minnesotanice at 4:47 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Time to explore the realms of the rest of the house!! It's mucho fun!
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 5:17 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Oh ya, it's hard on a marriage too. For us anyway. Even though we BOTH loved having our babies sleep with us, the last one was in our bed for 3 years! We grew apart SO much, lack of sex is one thing but not ever having 5 minutes all alone was the hard part. Good luck!
    JackieGirl007

Answer by JackieGirl007 at 12:31 AM on May. 21, 2011

• I agree with upsherises, we are cosleepers and we had to get creative in the when and where lol.
    Austinsmom35

Answer by Austinsmom35 at 2:45 PM on May. 23, 2011