What should I do for my dd's 2nd Birthday???

She will be 2 at the end of Aug... I want to do a "camping party" (we do ALOT of camping) I was going to get all envirmentaly safe balloons and decorations and so on.. BUT what theme should I do.? she isnt really into a certin thing except her Blankies.. any ideas please?

Dork4Fish

Asked by Dork4Fish at 4:19 PM on May. 20, 2011 in Toddlers (1-2)

• we did a kai lan party but mine is born in march. august is a great month for a birthday outside. they have a scavenger hunt or even have a fake bomb fire...you can make it out of paper and make it look like fire. make smores for snacks. do a nature theme with the whole scavenger hunt thing. at 2 its kind of hard. we just hung out and had cake and pizza. it was fun and she loved it...so whatever you do she will love it. have fun.
    lambdarose

Answer by lambdarose at 4:24 PM on May. 20, 2011

• well why don't you take them to the zoo.and let them see and pet the animals.
    princessmoon29

Answer by princessmoon29 at 4:37 PM on May. 20, 2011