• In the Spotlight:

does anyone else think its annoying to see people advertising their products on here?? I DO!

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 2:56 PM on Dec. 7, 2008 in Just for Fun

• Yes and I hate when people are asking what kind of stretch mark cream is best or diet pill or any beauty product then someone replies with "Oh I've been using ____for 10 months and mine are gone! Or I lost 30 lbs! Private message me if you want to know more. They are just wanting you to message them so they can sell you the product!
    Anonymous

• I never notice anyone doing it.
    asholan_07

Answer by asholan_07 at 2:57 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Hi,

Please report any inappropriate activity by clicking on the 'Contact Us' link at the very bottom of the page. You can also report posts on the group by clicking on 'report this post/reply' at the bottom of a post.

^The CafeMom Admin Team
    CafeMom Admin

Answer by CafeMom Admin at 2:57 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• People don't really do it as much as they used to.

It's against CM TOU to advertise on this part of the site anyway (Answers). If you see anyone doing it, report them =] There are designated areas on the site for it, and this is not one of them.
    caitxrawks

Answer by caitxrawks at 3:00 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Well, unfortunately, it's on every site. When you are staying at home trying to earn money via the internet, you practically have to try to sell to everyone. Some companies issue you a commission every time someone goes to your website. Just overlook it and go on to what you need or want to know.
    Anonymous

• Most people just want to help. Have you ever noticed all the people asking the same question (i want to work from home,,,how, what do you do). At least the moms here are helpful and believe in what they are doing. They aren't out just to make money.
    ketha04

Answer by ketha04 at 3:36 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• Yes I do. It is against the cafemom rules and if I want an Avon lady I know where to find one.
    salexander

Answer by salexander at 3:41 PM on Dec. 7, 2008

• I haven't really noticed but being a window shop a holic I don't think I'd mind as long as it's not getting in my way.
    munch12502

Answer by munch12502 at 6:07 PM on Dec. 7, 2008