How to get your hubby... adult content

To last longer. The only way he can go past 2 minutes is with alcohol. Any tips. He has a rock hard penis but can only go a little while. We do have foreplay but I'd like sex to last longer.

Anonymous

Asked by Anonymous at 4:35 PM on May. 20, 2011 in Relationships

• "I've found if i do oral first, he seems to last longer than if we just go right into it."

This is the opposite for us. If i give him oral first, he cums real quick once we get to intercourse. Tell him to hold back & pull out when he's beginning to get too stimulated, have him pull out & do something else, like play with your boobies...or your area down there. & when he starts to soften a bit, then he can put it back in.
    samurai_chica

Answer by samurai_chica at 4:48 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Do it twice. He will last longer the second time.
    kathyartist2007

Answer by kathyartist2007 at 4:52 PM on May. 20, 2011

• we have bust scheduales and just started going to a infertililt specialist (because of me not him LOL) we usually ar finished with in 15-25 mins, but the other night, he wanted to mess around but he wasnt able to ejaculate because that morning he had to give his second sample of semen. so when he was about to he would stop, and do other things to me and after he calmed down i do things to him them we would start again, this went on for over two hours it was pretty intense!!!!!!!!! and lets just say i was sore everywhere for the the next three days
    Kambrosino07

Answer by Kambrosino07 at 4:40 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I've found if i do oral first, he seems to last longer than if we just go right into it.
    DJsMommy610

Answer by DJsMommy610 at 4:42 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Your one hot mama it he can't hold it in! I know that doesn't help :-)
    yesmaam

Answer by yesmaam at 4:46 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Have a round two! Have him cum from oral first, then move on to vaginal.
    Mousuke

Answer by Mousuke at 4:54 PM on May. 20, 2011

• He neesd to masturbate and learn how to control himself. It works.
    Anonymous

• presure points play with, make him play with him self in the shower in the morning the day of sex, try the stop and go method, to work him up to longer lengths of time, takes time but worth the wait when you get there.
    tamithy

Answer by tamithy at 12:50 AM on May. 21, 2011

• My husband use to take enzyte and they worked great. Not sure of the spelling. We use to get them at Murphy USA gas stations.

sweetangie79

Answer by sweetangie79 at 1:15 AM on May. 21, 2011