Anyone take their 2yr old bowling?

the local bowling aisle here has this really cute thing for a little kids and i thought it would be fun to do on this rainy day. i know its a little late now but i have a feeling it will rain again soon. lol how old was your child when they went bowling for the first time?

lambdarose

Asked by lambdarose at 4:42 PM on May. 20, 2011 in General Parenting

• Ds was around 2. They had this ramp thing the little ones could push the ball down. He had a blast.
    But_Mommie

Answer by But_Mommie at 4:43 PM on May. 20, 2011

• yeah they have that here too. i called up and they even have a league there for 3-4yr olds. i think its fun for a random rainy day.
    lambdarose

Comment by lambdarose (original poster) at 4:47 PM on May. 20, 2011

• my oldest first went when he was like 2 maybe.. he had his 3rd bday party at a bowling alley - his sister was 14 months old, my MIL deicded not to watch her and she stuck her hand in the ball return .. 3rd degree burn and a scar for life on her left hand.. horror story there!
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 4:58 PM on May. 20, 2011

• oh my youngest was 18 months when we all went together.. nothing happened to him haha
    3HappylKidds

Answer by 3HappylKidds at 4:59 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Yes
    matthewscandi

Answer by matthewscandi at 5:04 PM on May. 20, 2011

• I haven't done that, but my 2 y/o is always picking up my kettlebell and trying to roll it, so I bet she'd love it!
    lizi.clawson

Answer by lizi.clawson at 5:11 PM on May. 20, 2011

• now you freaked me out about that story. but she is 2 and she would be so into the ball and pushing down the alley and seeing the pins fall down that nothing else will have her attention. then again she is 2 and they have very short attention span. yeah i think she will love it. thanks ladies.
    lambdarose

Comment by lambdarose (original poster) at 5:21 PM on May. 20, 2011

• Why not. The bumper bowling will be fun.
    Kitkat61277

Answer by Kitkat61277 at 11:52 PM on May. 20, 2011